Product IT & Software
IT Service Management System
ISO 20000-1 is the international standard for quality management specifically focused on IT Service Management. ISO 20000-1:2011 (the latest version of ISO 20000-1) provides a set of standardized requirements for an IT service management system (SMS). Given how vital IT is to organizations, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1:2011
By achieving certification to ISO 20000-1 IT Services Certification, your organization will be able to reap numerous benefits such as:
- Reduction in incidents and improved incident management.
- Improving corporate image and credibility .
- Adoption of an integrated process to the delivery of IT services .
- Reduction in response times and interruptions to IT service.
- Improved management of costs, leading to financial savings .
- A culture of continuous improvement.
- Greater understanding of roles and business objectives.
- Ensuring legislative awareness and compliance.
- Protecting the company, assets, shareholders and directors.
- Increased customer satisfaction from internal and/or external customers .
- Provides you with a competitive advantage.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention.
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product.